The Firefight in Dulce, NM

I wanted to get my own research in before I posted on this topic because honestly I'd never heard of it, and thanks to Christian in the comments for bringing it to my attention. So lets jump into exactly what the Firefight in Dulce, NM was, or at least what people say it was.

In 1979 in Dulce, NM it is said that there was a firefight between 69 members of the secret service, FBI, Black Berets and the like, and large alien humanoids. 66 of the U.S. agents died in the fight and there were 3 survivors. One of those survivors, Phil Schneider, came forward to tell his story to the public and was found dead 7 months later.  His body was found in his apartment with piano wire wrapped around his neck and visible signs of being tortured before being killed....

At the lecture, Phil talked about all sorts of things related to secret government projects and conspiracies along with the information pertaining to the Firefight in Dulce, NM. In his story he says that they surprised a group of 70 "large greys" and in the end all of them were killed and there were only 3 survivors from the government, Phil being one of them. He does say that he was shot in the chest by an alien weapon that had subsequently given him cancer and possibly only a few months to live, which is probably why he felt he could come forward with his story. I have pasted the section of his lecture regarding The Firefight in Dulce, MN below, but there are other interesting things in the source link that make for a very interesting read.

If this is related to Super 8 in anyway, my theory is that The Firefight in Dulce, NM happened, but not all the alien humanoids were killed as Phil suspected. At least one survived and the government realized that they needed to move it to a more secure location, Wright Air Force Base, but obviously someone didn't want the train to make it there. Could it be that one of the other 2 survivors of the Firefight is the driver of the truck we see in the trailer trying to run the train off the tracks, thus killing the creature that killed the 66 men (and possibly women) during the firefight? Seems like a possible theory, but I'd love to hear yours..

The Fire Fight at Dulce Base

"Back in 1954, under the Eisenhower administration, the Federal government decided to circumvent the Constitution of the United States and form a treaty with alien entities. It was called the 1954 Greada treaty, which basically made the agreement that the aliens involved could take a few cows and test their implanting techniques on a few human beings, but that they had to give details about the people involved. Slowly, the aliens altered the bargain until they decided they wouldn't abide by it at all. Back in 1979, this was the reality and the fire fight at Dulce occurred quite by accident. I was involved in building an addition to the deep underground military base at Dulce, which is probably the deepest base. It goes down seven levels and over 2.5 miles deep.

At that particular time, we had drilled four distinct holes in the desert and we were going to link them together and blow out large sections at a time. My job was to go down the holes and check the rock samples, then recommend the explosive to deal with a particular rock. As I was headed down there , we found ourselves amidst a large cavern that was full of outer-space aliens, otherwise known as large Greys. I shot two of them. At that time, there were 30 people down there.

About 40 more came down after this got started and all of them got killed. We had surprised a whole underground base of existing aliens. Later, we found out that they had been living on our planet for a long time, perhaps a million years. This could explain a lot of what is behind the theory of ancient astronauts."

"Anyway I got shot in the chest with one of their weapons, which was a box on their body, that blew a hole in me and gave me a nasty dose of cobalt radiation. I have had cancer because of that."

"I didn't get really interested in UFO technology until I started work at Area 51, north of Las Vegas. After about two years recuperating after the 1979 incident, I went back to work for Morrison and Knudson, EG&G and other companies. At Area 51, they were testing all kinds of spacecraft. How many people here are familiar with Bob Lazar's story? He was a physicist working at Area 51 trying to decipher the propulsion factor in some of these craft".

Thanks Christian for the tip off and you can read more over at illuminati-news.com (as well as tons of other places on google)

No items matching your keywords were found.

19 Responses to “The Firefight in Dulce, NM”

1. Wesley says:

This is great stuff and I love reading theories such as this but I have one question to ask. Why is everyone talking so much about New Mexico? Area 51 is a few miles west of a city by the name of Rachel Nevada. I live in both Las Vegas and Reno Nevada (college and home) and I have been out as close as you can get to area 51 a handful of times. Last year I went to school in Roswell New Mexico at New Mexico Military Institute and we would laugh at all the folks with the alien stuff because nobody really believed anything happened there. It was all a cover up for things that were happening in other places such as area 51. So I am a little confused about why everyone is paying so much attention to New Mexico and Dulce when Dulce is 650 miles from Rachel Nevada and area 51.

Cheers,
    Wes

2. admin says:

I think it’s more of the connection between the date (1979). And the fact that Dulce is pretty much on the way from Area 51 to Ohio so a train could have passed through. But at this point it’s just all in the fun of trying to make associations and this one seemed pretty interesting.

3. Wesley says:

Yeah I’ll buy that, it just seemed that a lot of attention was on New Mexico all of a sudden. hahah. Like I said though, good find.

4. Steve Fratty says:

All that on the site made for an interesting read! Would be awesome if this film was somehow based upon those events or around them etc.

5. sum1 says:

Although Abrams didn’t direct all of Lost’s seasons, I do remember him basing some of the show’s secret on real events (such as The Black Rock). I wont be surprised to see him doing it again.

6. So, you believe that this story will be mentioned and referenced within the film? I’m confused otherwise.

Or do you just think it’s interesting as it relates to Area 51 and it’s good background?

7. K says:

Never stifle an investigative conglomerate. What? Like a movie has never take place in more place then just one town. Come on. I can absolutely see how those two incidences can be made into one flowing script.

The story doesn’t stop there. Lets keep looking.

8. manny says:

i think the alien has some kind of telepathy or electromagnetism something that could explain bolts flying from the train at the end this could also explain the truck ramming into the train

9. Christian says:

no problem man, glad you took it too consideration. 8)

10. quantum phreak says:

The link is the Super 8 black ops program at Dulce N.M.
    unclassified documents have a program that was/still is in a secret military base deep under ground in Dulce N.M.
    Super 8 is a program the U.S. military invoked in with bio-genetics experts. 8 experts to be exact which are working on exo-genetic samples that were recovered from the Roswell, N.M. crash. Guys this info is out their if you stop scrolling for stories of actors and rappers long enough to allow your brain to function on a normal scale instead of being dumbed down to all the crap on the network media pages.

11. Brett says:

More important than the firefight is the mention in the article of the prisoner rail cars being created. I think that’s the key tie-in.

12. Andrew says:

The crash at Roswell did happen. Area 51 did not exist at the time of the Roswell crash. So, the Roswell incident wasn’t disinformation to cover up Area 51. Read the books by ufologists, Stanton Friedman, Don Berliner, Thomas J Carey, Donald R Schmit, Kevin Randle etc. Unlike the firefight in Dulce (The story goes back to Richard Doty/Paul Bennewitz in the early 80s), the Roswell case contains a lot evidence and corroborated testimony which point to ET involvement.

13. I wonder how the alien looks like…

14. Jack Fulmele says:

I was told about a fantastic firefight between aliens and some gov. forces
    by a retired gov. person who was buying a car from me in Las Vegas. This was about 2003. He said he was involved some how, he wasn’t very clear about it. It wasn’t untill yesterday that I watched the Phil Schneider video, and put 2 and 2 together. That sort of verified the deal for me.
    Now I want more info…

15. Jdam says:

Is anyone else finding it a little hard to believe that Spielberg (cute little E.T., benign grey Close Encounters, etc.) would suddenly allow Abrams to blow all of his previous works out of the water, philosophically speaking?!?! I don’t think that the alien in “Super 8” is going to be a ‘grey’. I think it will have more tentacles, more feelers, more teeth, and a couple of pairs of rudimentary wings! Go HPL!….er…..um …….excuse me, Abrams/Spielberg!

16. Cheebusal says:

I think this could also be a part of the viral marketing for the new movie Battle: Los Angeles. I think it would make a lot of sense if it was. Just a thought though.

17. chiesel says:

Unfortunately, Phillip Schneider has never existed; he was invented for a viral marketing campaign the same way Dr. Abigail Tyler was invented for the fourth kind. And cheebusal is probably right; I don’t think he was created for super 8, more likely the Los Angeles movie.

18. Why didnt I think about this? I hear exactly what youre saying and Im so happy that I came across your blog. You really know what youre talking about, and you made me feel like I should learn more about this. Thanks for this; Im officially a huge fan of your blog