Out Of Town

Hey guys, sorry for the lack of updates regarding new developments. I'm actually out of town at the moment and don't have my computer with me (posting from my iPhone). So please continue to post new stuff in the comments and the forum and I'll update the site as soon as I get home on Wednesday the 30th.

11 Responses to “Out Of Town”

1. Rixx says:

Theres a new picture that was posted n the super 8 website!!!! Its pretty abstract though. I haven’t got the coupon back yet and neither has anyone else, if it was a wrong address nor null wouldn’t we have “gotten” them returned right away?? Something’s up with the maze/coupon from the first print out, anyone think something is going to happen on JJ’s Bday?? Isn’t the 28th?

2. G@B3 says:

What picture? I see nothing but the trailer and the camera lens.

3. Mason says:

@ G@B3
    he means the scariestthingieversaw.com website. when you move the command window and press the print option, it gives you something new instead of “Stop Posting Publicly, I Can Answer Your Questions, I Have Proof” It kind of looks like a chatroom. no one over at unfiction seems to know what it is yet…

4. myfingerstinks says:

Haha! I guess that you have obeyed the Scariest Thing Website message;
    “Stop posting publicly.” So thats what you did!

5. Raeven says:

on the official super 8 website, i right clicked on the lens and i clicked on play. the site started over again but this time, there were no more red lines and letters on the lens. does anyone know what that means?

6. Rixx says:

Did anyone send in the maze and coupon for rocket poppeteers?? Have you recieved anything back yet???

7. Joshua Arispe (Cocotones) says:

@ Rixx

Nope! Not yet, I’m pretty sure no one is gonna get anything yet until later on, I mean, the film doesn’t come out til Summer 2011, so there’s a lot of time before the film even comes out!

8. pam says:

on the official super8 website, i chose Hide Window… behind it there is that lens and these red letters going by… what do those say? i can’t seem to catch them… :/

9. Dude says:

The printable news articles that have the hidden message is an article about the nuclear testing ban in 1963. In an interview in 2000 Master Sergeant Dan Morris claimed that extra terrestrials from Orion asked us to stop testing nuclear weapons. He made many claims of extra terrestrial active on earth, for what it’s worth.

10. RasGold says:

@MASON …
    What? … The folks at Unfiction have been talking about it since it popped up on June 22!

11. Anomyous says: