rocket poppeteers certificate

Many readers have reported receiving a large envelope containing a certificate from The Rocket Poppeteers, but RocketMan22 was nice enough to send over a picture of the certificate as well as the envelope. He did mention that he still cannot login to the rocket poppeteers website so it doesn't appear that anything has been unlocked by this certificate at the moment.

rocket poppeteers certificate envelope

190 Responses to “Rocket Poppeteer Certificates Begin Showing Up”

1. baz says:

Got mine today! (Brisbane Australia.)

Twin Teamwork Fleet #6 sonicbaz

2. Eps says:

Can anybody log in?

3. DzX says:

Got mine today too! DzXShepard of the Sonic Strength Fleet.

greetings from Argentina

4. jm says:

are there participants from the philippines who got their certificate? argh! too bad..i didnt received that thing..darn it.

5. Sama-El Prime says:

Yes! They’re sending the certificate worldwide! Just have recieved mine right now! I’m on the Brain Blast Fleet! Greetings from Bogotá, Colombia!

6. Dru says:

so… anyone know how long it takes to fuel a rocket ship?

7. Jenkins says:

whats with everyone adding numbers before their name when mentioning their certificate, i just got back from holidays and found mine.
    Jenkins :SONIC STRENGTH FLEET

8. Jono says:

got mine two or three days ago, i’m in liverpool in case anyone from england is wondering where theres is

9. Tom says:

Budapest – Twin Teamwork Fleet

10. Ryan says:

I have just started looking into the viral advertising for Super 8, and on the Rocket Poppeteers website, I’ve been on the rocket ship helm’s HUD, waiting for something to happen, and having my volume up (though I don’t know why) and after about 5 minutes hear a message. I wasn’t quite able to make it out, but I’m trying it again to see if I can.

11. toto777 says:

holy crap I got one too, this felt so awesome, I got a code can’t wait to log in and see what happens

Lithuanina – SONIC STRENGTH FLEET 😀

12. toto777 says:

has anyone notice the weird lines on the bottom of the envelope? there is also a similar pixelated thing on the stamp, I’m from Europe so I don’t know if its regular to be on a US stamp but if not maybe those two can be combined to make out some text???

13. Frenger says:

I got mine today! I’m so excited about it. Here’s a picture: http://twitpic.com/3pfy3j

Am I the only Brazilian here?

And where’s the “three digit number” you guys are talking about? Is it on the envelop? If so, mine’s just “10”.

14. Ragaco says:

I received one, I was in my holidays I’m from Argentina in South Aerica and I recieverd one

SONIC STRENGHT FLEET

FROM ARGENTINA

Ragaco

15. Eric says:

Cadet Early, Sonic Strength, Washington state.

16. GW says:

Got mine today. G Will Ekers win Teamwork Fleet San Jose Ca

17. DzX says:

Sonic Strength Fleet FTW!, Go Team SSF!

18. andyi93 says:

I just checked the rocket poppeteers website and it is now impossible to get on the page

19. 26062 says:

loading fine for me…nothing new there

20. ChrissB says:

A lot of people in sonic strength fleet !! What did you put on the quizz?

21. redblueblur says:

i got one, my fleet designation is sonic strength fleet im from mexico

22. Richie says:

Got mine! Sonic Strength Fleet (Lime)
    London, England Sir!

I can’t find where to log in on the site though…..

23. Andy says:

I’ve got mine to! Brain Blast Fleet (Cherry)

Holland/The Netherlands

Groetjes Andy the Dutch-man

• Wil says:

I have just started lonikog into the viral advertising for Super 8, and on the Rocket Poppeteers website, I’ve been on the rocket ship helm’s HUD, waiting for something to happen, and having my volume up (though I don’t know why) and after about 5 minutes hear a message. I wasn’t quite able to make it out, but I’m trying it again to see if I can.

24. Poll says:

I have no clue where to enter my I. D. code. Help?

25. […] I dutifully sent off my survey, including giving them my full address, let’s hope Abrams isn’t indulging in identity theft. I recently found that other Rocket Poppeteers are receiving physical certificates in the mail, as far away as Argentina and Australia.  See the below link to see what they look like: I hasten to add I am still awaiting mine. http://www.super8news.com/2010/12/22/rocket-poppeteer-certificates-begin-showing-up/ […]

26. Sama-El Prime says:

Hey, guess what? Just recieved a digital version of the certificate! I had already recieved it on regular mailing on January 8 (posted here then to inform also).
    Looks like they don’t want to lose public!

27. I recieved a mailed copy a 2 months or so ago but today just an FYI I also got an email where I can print out the certificate maybe that is how they are doing it now, but I got both so I am guessing we should see some movement on the RP site real soon here.

28. Jerry Reyes says:

so i only got my my certificate, but it was the digital one. i havent got the real one. are they sending those out too? and what are the whole fleet things about? i’m on twin teamwork fleet (grape)

29. Matt says:

I have a feeling that all this will be used in the credits of the movie. If it is then you heard it from me first.