Josh is Alive

For those of you concerned for Josh's safety after not hearing from him for awhile, you can rest easy. As of yesterday he has updated his blog letting everyone know that he's ok, but he never received the coelacanth and he's done trying.

Sorry for the silence. Just had some unexpected things come up. In case you were bothered about the coelacanth, I never got and won’t attempt to again.

There is also a new addition to the print out directing Josh back to the chat window at a certain time, which, if I'm correct, would be today at some point.

Same protocol. 5D & 5O's last leg.

We'll see what comes of it, but at least we have something moving this all forward, even if it is nothing major yet.

19 Responses to “Josh is Alive”

1. Danny says:

is the facebook confirmed to be his? if so, josh has a very active profile, and keeps writing in code

It has never been confirmed that the Facebook page is connected. I would honestly say it’s not, which is why I’ve never posted anything regarding it here.

• Freddy says:

That Josh’s Profile at Facebook confirmed me as a friend today!!
        I’ts strange because he confirmed me, when we noticed today that he is still alive… (Sorry for my english, it’s not my mother language)

amdin, thanks for the site, is awesome!!

2. John says:

Yeah he just accepted me as a friend within this past week, I wonder if its part of the ARG or not.

3. wonton says:

Where is this new print out?

It’s not a “new” printout, but rather an addition to the original printout which can be found on the scariest thing I ever saw website, move the main terminal window out of the way and you’ll see a dialogue box that asks you to print, click OK and the either print it our save it as a PDF and you’ll see the new text at the top.

4. Joe says:

The facebook is definitely connected, and the youtube video is too. On the FB page, only 1 of the links work. I keep trying to figure out what the device is that STIES keeps asking for, but I haven’t had any luck yet.

Honestly I don’t think either are connected at all.

• Joe says:

I don’t want to give up on it. Aside from the name and picture of a fish as the profile image, he lists Groom Lake as his past employers. Groom Lake is a salt flat in Nevada used for runways of the Nellis Bombing Range Test Site airport (KXTA) on the north of the Area 51 USAF military installation.
        Also, the same email is listed (HLM1963) just at a different server. The last part is that he lists “Coelacanth” as his interests.

Groom Lake is mentioned in the voice over during the teaser trailer, HLM1963@ a different server is an obvious clue that it’s not him, if it was he would have used the same email that he used on HLM. It’s not hard for anyone to use HML1963@whatever.com as their email… basically all the information on the profile page is stuff that could easily have been taken from the bits and pieces of information we have about him based on the other sites in the viral. And I highly doubt that Josh Minker was employeed by “Groom Lake” at any point since, as you said yourself, it’s a salt flat not business/military installation/etc. It’s near Area 51, but I doubt that anyone would list their employer as Area 51. I don’t mean to throw you off the trail, but I honestly think you’re wasting your time… sorry.

5. Mike in Weirton says:

Josh has a facebook…….what is it?

6. super8news says:

Good Something To Get Ecxited About But Recently i’ve been Researching A Lot Of Strange Stuff Get To You Guys About It Soon May Have A New Lead ,Not Sure Still Ressearching

So did anything happened yet in the chat room , What stands out in Joshs post is the unexpected again .

8. RANKINFullStop says:

NEW CHAT IS UP GO CHECK IT

9. Joshua Arispe says:

Something probably happened with the fish. I bet you he’s going to talk about it in the chat log

10. Armondo Williams says:

There is now a map under images

11. Joe says:

you should add this to the timeline, along with the info about a new trailer being shown in march. thanks admin