“They Got Him”…

mr mrs minker

There has been an update to the revalistic.com site, but not just a blog post... a picture! To access the area with this information you need to goto http://revalistic.com/explanation just like before and enter the password: BXTSLWK729 . The not appears to be from our friend "mysterioso" better known as the guy communicating via the STIES site with Josh. It would also appear that the woman in the picture is wearing the hat with the monkey pin on it, which makes it pretty much a fact that the African American man is Josh's dad and Josh is not a main character in the movie "Super 8".

My guess is that Josh is just a baby when the movie is set and that we'll probably see him as a baby. I believe the line in the note on the picture "I know what he wants to do with it and that cannot happen. Not again." is stating that an incident with the vitas relic happened before, and "before" meaning the events we will see in the movie, since the viral stuff is happening in present time. Think about it... it makes sense.

I've transcribed the note below as well as attached the images... let me know what you guys think.

he caught up to me. I hope I was able
to buy you enough time to get away.
Perhaps I should have told you this from the
beginning but I suspected that a man
from your father's past had been following
our movements. He was stationed with
your father and me at Area 51. He is
not a good man

I know he's after the vitas relic and he
cannot, under any circumstances, get to
it first. It's far too powerful. I know
what he wants to do with it and that
cannot happen. Not again.

Please do not worry about me. I wouldn't have
allowed myself to be taken alive, but know that
my death was quick and painless. I've had lots
of years to plan for this outcome. Help your father.
You're all he has! Your friend, Alexander Kasiav (Kaslov?)

minker photo back

117 Responses to ““They Got Him”…”

1. kdu3142 says:

ok….so then he crashes the train…the dots are starting to connect!

2. Things are starting to make sense.

3. J.J. Abrams (only one) says:

so many news this day ,,, XD

4. Joe says:

His name was Alexander Kasiav… His name was Alexander Kasiav…

• SITREP says:

This is a man and his name is Alexander Kasiav.

In death, a member of the Super 8 viral has a name.

His name is Alexander Kasiav.

• Advent says:

You go to Chicago.

His name was Alexander Kasiav… His name was Alexander Kasiav…

You go in a bar.

His name was Alexander Kasiav… His name was Alexander Kasiav…

You go in a hote- Aw, plot twist.

5. Jesse says:

R.I.P Mysterio. 🙁

6. Franko says:

Hello,
    As JJ stated above: “so many news this day” .

Some items tied together:

The back of new picture states “death was fast and painless”.
    = suicide pill. He, Alexander Kasiav (Kaslov?) took his own life, obviously.

Also stated is that:
    “a man from your father’s past had been following
    our movements. He was stationed with your father and me at Area 51. He is not a good man I know he’s after the vitas relic and he
    cannot, under any circumstances, get to it first. It’s far too powerful. I know what he wants to do with it and that cannot happen. Not again.”

Here we have “not a good man” working with Josh’s dad at area 51. In the Portal trailer, we see a briefing that states: Threat Protocol Appendix -a. Analysis and Evidence Re: Technician 59 orph 44.
    This is the badge # of the standing scientist in the group picture, by deduction. (he is covering his badge with a clipboard) He is most likely one of the antagonists of the movie. ( a threat) We also discover that the Russian worked at area 51 as well.

In the Portal trailer we see on the table a cylinder with a stick protruding from the center. It appears also in clip #46 (component cube parts) on the table near the female scientist whom I still say is Joe’s mother (jo-ma for short) What is that odd device? It’s not her hair dryer. And why does it appear in both segments?

Nice work Toministrator. Could you do us all a big favor?? Can you please post how many hits this site has received, and how many of us “poster boys” there are?

When this movie comes out, it will be like being in Heaven; all of our questions will be answered.

7. Meagan says:

EEEEEEEEEEEEEE! This is so exciting! lol

8. Nick says:

So interesting! I had a question though…from the Portal 2 in game content…is there anything of importance on the newspaper at the beginning? And…I assume that our “thing” is a pretty big dude since he eats a lot…a lot of beef! Thoughts?

9. Tucci says:

Okay, so I think I’ve read nearly every post on this site and others. I looked at the Hook Line and Minker site again and theres the fish he’s looking for called the Coelecanth. The paper on the table in the Portal trailer indicates some sort of clean up. This could be some sort of oil spill. Soo, what I’m thinking is the oil could have gone down into a deep sea cave and reacted with a Coelecanth to create our monster. This would indicate the water aspect. Also, Coelecanths have an electroreceptive organ called a rostral organ on the front of the skull. This is how it moves/detects prey. This is where the cubes come in. I dont know, just a thought.

• Green says:

The “Subject” more than likely resembles a deep sea or cave dwelling fish. I’m curious as to whether it’s a monster created by accident [as you said], or an extraterrestrial. “Revalistic” points more towards your theory of pollution, except by nuclear testing.

• pat says:

@tucci holy shit man your right! now in that new teaser that was attached to the portal 2 video game..when you are inside the train looking around there is a news paper.on the front page shows an article about a massive oil spill that happened in the 60’s..and this josh minker guy loves fish right..damn its startin to make sense..that fish you talkin bout resembles the scetch of the monster that everyone says was a fake..it looks like the Coelecanth in a way..if you compare the two..its obvious by now since the second offical trailer that it is a water type creature..so add it up..from what you said mr tucci about the oil spill goin down a cave underwater possibly transforming the coelecanth into this massive creature…then theres the foods he eats…the water tower…josh minker and his obsession with fishes..you see the clues there?? i may be wrong but i doubt it now

10. Lamarr says:

If the creature eats meat (cows) than that explains what happened to the 9 missing people Sheriff Lamb mentioned at the gas station.

Also, I can’t for the life of me figure out why movies portray aliens as such savage, not able to be reasoned with, wild animal like entities. When, at the same time, they have telekinesis and can engineer things we can’t even fathom such as a spaceship. Idk it makes me rethink this whole alien thing.

But, I’m starting to believe someone’s theory (can’t remember who) on the alien hiding at the water tower. When the cube flew out of Joe’s room it goes to the water tower. I think Joe and Elle go to find it and this is when you see them walking to the street where everything is floating up to the water tower. I’m thinking this is the alien using telekinesis to gather the cubes (instead of it flying out of Joe’s room on its own), to reconfigure its spaceship.

11. kelwhite01 says:

Small correction:
    Josh was likely born 1963 according to his email address. The editing room clips are 1962 so Josh is born just after that. In 1979, the time line of the movie, Josh would be a teenager. Minker Sr. and Evelyn, his pregnant wife would be living in Nevada while he works at Area 51. After ‘things get out of hand’ he goes underground and leaves Evelyn and the newborn Josh. Where mother and newborn end up living is unclear and Josh’s current (2011) residence is unclear. Minker Sr. ended up in Lillian, Ohio per the trailer.
    Hope this clarifies the time frames.

12. Green says:

E.T. had a glowing finger. Deep-sea Anglerfishes have an elongated dorsal spine that supports a light-producing organ known as a photophore. Through a chemical process known as bioluminescence, this photophore can produce a BLUE-green LIGHT…

{ http://www.seasky.org/deep-sea/anglerfish.html }

The Anglerfish is featured on “Hook, Line, and Minker”. Josh Minker, the site’s owner is the son of the African American man in the “group picture”. That African American man is also Joe Lamb’s Biology Teacher. A recently released poster of this film suggest that WATER plays a key role…

{ http://www.super8news.com/2011/03/12/first-official-super-8-poster-revealed/” }

A BLUE LIGHT is projected behind a WATER tower, which the “cubic device” seems attracted to, was featured in the recent Trailer and TV Spots…

{ http://www.super8news.com/2011/04/03/new-super-8-tv-spot/ }

A LIGHT rig was present at Weirton, West Virginia during filming of a military raid with tanks…

{ http://www.super8news.com/gallery/ }
    { http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdxiqK3ClSo }

The versatility of the lighting suggest that it acts as more than just on-set lighting. Both Joe Lamb and his father look up at a luminous LIGHT in the Trailer and TV Spots.

June 10…

“It Arrives”.

13. Lamarr says:

🙂 That’s very funny, “Tim in Ohio”… but that’s not what I mean. Take a movie like a signs or independence day, the extraterrestrials actually had a thought process other than smash, kill, and eat people. Even war of the worlds. So it makes sense that they can build something that can move through the galaxy.

Therefore they don’t have to be singing happy happy joy joy to have a scary movie but, they don’t have be plain primates. Something like that should be closer to an extraterrestrial’s pet monster. The roar makes it seem more like a BEAST than a being of intelligence. Lions can’t build spaceships. And this is not poking at Super 8, there are plenty of alien movies that do that.

At any rate, Super 8 will still be the best thing since pants with pockets and I can’t wait to see how it plays out. Until then, good hunting all.

• PETER NORTH says:

Lions can’t build spaceships. ,, haha LMAO

• Cloud says:

I hate the film Signs. One major plot hole in it – why would aliens who burn when water touches them come to a planet 2/3 water?

• JohnTheRev says:

Lamarr has a very good point. People have posted that in the trailer people are looking up at a light in the sky and that maybe people are being taken. Well what if it’s not people the aliens are taking but the creature?

• Jackson says:

Predator roared pretty beast-like, and he was a total genius.

14. Lamarr says:

@Pat- Very nice. That’s an excellent comparison and would make for a great concept. Even the eyes unmistakably resemble each other. But as our admin would say, ” I’m certain JJ wouldn’t let the creature be leaked before the release”. Though, if we HAVE seen the creature, I would put my money on you and Tucci.

• pat says:

@lamarr thanx lol i try tho..but tucci did make a point..so if my theory is right that would make one hell of a movie..if im wrong its still gonna be one hell of a movie lol

15. Franko says:

Hello,
    The “hair dryer” cylinder shown in Clip# 46 produces the golden tones in the Portal trailer, Part of it lights up.

16. Zappex says:

New clips in the Editing Room.

17. Ryan says:

Guys, maybe we’re reading too far into this… Yes we know that Abrams is famous for the viral campaigns and believe me, I’m just as anxious as the rest of you to see this freaking movie. But maybe this time around, he’s taking it to the next level. Maybe this whole josh minker stuff isnt going to be relevant to Super 8, but to Super 9? (Yes I know that ((if)) there is a sequel it wont be Super 9 but it was easy to type). Maybe this whole Josh Minker deal RELATES to the plot in Super 8, but it could, maybe, be the beginning of the viral campaign for the sequel, in which Josh plays a larger role than just being seen as a baby camio.

18. Mr. Y.W. says:

Hey, Mrs. Minker is wearing the pill box hat. Nice touch!

19. JohnTheRev says:

For those of you who dont have Portal 2 IGN has a walkthrough of the train level.

I dont know if the roar at the end of this lev el is the same roar as in the trailer, but if it is it sounds slightly mechanical.

20. JohnTheRev says:

and it wasn’t just cows on the train. The manifest said there were goats and bigs too. I dont know if that makes much of a difference though.

21. Dr. Ian Malcolm says:

If there is one thing the history of evolution has taught us it’s that life will not be contained. Life breaks free, expands to new territory, and crashes through barriers, painfully, maybe even dangerously.

• Franko says:

In other words…………….Life finds a way.

• JohnTheRev says:

lol. Thank you Dr. Ian Malcolm.

• PETER NORTH says:

STUPID RELIGIOUS PEOPLE

• Dr. Alan Grant says:

Try to imagine yourself in the Cretaceous Period. You get your first look at this “six foot turkey” as you enter a clearing. He moves like a bird, lightly, bobbing his head. And you keep still because you think that maybe his visual acuity is based on movement like T-Rex – he’ll lose you if you don’t move. But no, not Velociraptor. You stare at him, and he just stares right back. And that’s when the attack comes. Not from the front, but from the side, from the other two ‘raptors you didn’t even know were there. Because Velociraptor’s a pack hunter, you see, he uses coordinated attack patterns and he is out in force today. And he slashes at you with this… a six-inch retractable claw, like a razor, on the the middle toe. He doesn’t bother to bite your jugular like a lion, say… no no. He slashes at you here… or here… or maybe across the belly, spilling your intestines. The point is… you are alive when they start to eat you. So you know… try to show a little respect.

22. S.V. says:

Rocket Poppeteers training up.

23. ethan hunt says:

IAN MALCOLM. the evolucion is not exist….no true¡¡

24. ethan hunt says:

yes¡¡¡ i know,jaja jurassic park is mi favorite movie….

25. ethan hunt says:

i thing the creature or alien from SUPER 8,have tentacles ,the design monster neville page creating rare monsters in star trek and avatar….

26. Craz says:

Ok, two thoughts on my mind about this new stuff. In the new clip from editing room, he says the subject covered in “files”, what could “files” be? Obviously it’s not desk papers, but nothing else really fits, unless he is describing scales, like fish scales as being files. This might help the whole radiated fish idea. Also, in the very first extended trailer, it mentioned all of the dogs running out of town and being found in areas far away. I realize the monster would scare dogs, but the tone of the man in the trailer acts as if this happened before they knew too much about the monster. I mean he was surprised. What makes dogs run away? Can this alien/fish/ET/monster thing make sounds as frequencies only heard by animals? Just a thought here, something I know hasn’t been mentioned in a long time.

27. ethan hunt says:

YES¡¡¡¡¡¡MORE STILLS¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡I VERY HAPPY¡¡¡¡

28. ethan hunt says:

TANKS MARCOS¡¡¡¡

29. John says:

funny, isn’t it wierd that the only survivor was Lillian from Cloverfield, and Super 8 has a connection with Lillian Ohio… What’s JJ’s fascination with Lillians? hmmmmm

30. Lamarr says:

Thnx for the pics marcos. Now I understand the sequence. Judging by the 2nd pic, after Joe and Elle arrive at the street with the water tower and soldiers (in search of their cube), the weird stuff happens where Joe reaches for the light and Elle screams his name. Then, I’m guessing after everything with cubes is complete, THE WAR BEGINS. Windows behind the military explode and they take cover from things exploding. At this point Joe and Elle run back through the neighborhood while the military fights the UFO/s. In the pic in front the house they are looking up at the sky. Now, moving right along (traveling by train 😉 )╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪ Judging by the 3rd pic, the kids aren’t just checking out the train wreck, they are filming it to use in their film. At this point they must’ve not checked their film.

31. Sinamatik says:

in the “Editing Room” there seems to be an interesting frame in the clip 69. It looks like there are sparks coming out of the cube… hard to tell, it only lasts one frame (24 frames in 1 sec)

• Danny says:

at the beginning of clip 69 someone is holding the cube with a surgical clamp and is using a drill on it which is causing the sparks.

32. Sinamatik says:

I also think in clip 65, we see the “not-so-good-man” that worked with Sr. Minker at Area 51

33. james says:

the frame is like i think weldering on a cube, it has tongs and a park :/ maybe a chemical reaction?

34. Lamarr says:

Dr.Grant great story. I was on the edge of my seat 🙂 . I know Super 8 will be just as suspenseful. And to anyone who has played Portals 2, when the door flies off does it automatically put you in that spot or do you stop where you are when the door is being beat open?

35. Almish says:

What if the idea of the alien eating cows is connected to the abduction of cows on farms.

36. Freddy says:

Josh now is talking more in Facebook (regardless the fb acount it’s related to the viral), i have a conversation with him, and he told me about his father, and he said that everyone is dead by the “3DTS” (I think the 3 dots are a kind of secret organization or whatever) they want the information that Josh’s father was protecting. He told me the name of the project!

I don’t know if something about this information is new but i just wanted to share,

37. Zappex says:

Silly question: is there anything new going on on the Rocket Poppeteers portion of the ARG?

38. Shayan says:

I just had a conversation with the Josh from facebook, I said what does 3dts mean? He said “.;.;;.” Then I said what is the monster, the one from the trainwreck. Then he said Operation Thunderclap is in affect. He said that 3 times.

39. PETER NORTH says:

josh minker says in facebook “OPERATION THUNDERCLAP ” is in effect
    in a chat with him he said me “the cake is false” the subject “escape”

40. James says:

I thought his Facebook was fake

41. pat says:

operation thunderclap..was a world war 2 talk for a supposed air raid that was suppose to hit germany 70 years ago (1941-1944 or 5?)

42. Franko says:

Hello, IMPORTANT.
    Go to the PDF file that was linked to on the Revalistic site. This can be found by clicking the highlighted word “Astron”. Now scroll to page 50. You will observe a schematic of a device that is the same schematic on the desk in the Portal 2 trailer! (only hand drawn) Compare the two. They are the same indeed. Examine it closely. It is the same hand held device that I call the “hair dryer” that makes the cubes dance in all the old clips. This thing must emit electrons out the end at adjustable frequencies as it makes the golden ratio tones. I will bet my box of Pillsbury Food Sticks that this is true.

ALSO, scroll to page 55 and look at the man on the right’s face. It obviously has been superimposed!!! (or he wears girly makeup) Why is his identity hidden?? Who is it?? …………Now get to work!

43. Sarah says:

Just chatted with “Nick Josh-Minker Allen”, started ok, then made a crappy reference to “working with JJ (on his penis)” while my daughter was watching! Not impressed. This is totally a fake thing, I hope? Just too bad it went that far…

• PETER NORTH says:

the josh minker facebook has been hacked yesterday, the hacker is malcom,,, he said me that,, fucking fat people

44. Lamarr says:

Sorry to hear that Sarah 🙁 , sounds horrible.

45. Sarah says:

Yeah, really looking forward to the movie, this was just a crappy event, crappy because that facebook “person” was linked to it.

46. PETER NORTH says:

the josh minker facebook has been hacked _(_(_(_(_

47. Lamarr says:

Sarah I checked out a few old blogs from that fb page and it seems pretty fake. It seems that this Nick Allen guy (or whoever he really is) had friends he was talking to before the Super 8 viral. He must be some joker who changed his fb profile to fit Josh Minker for attention. Either way, if it was Super 8 related, JJ and company would never allow something like your experience. I would pay it no mind, the movie is going to be great. 🙂