Lots of Updates to the Editing Room

I haven't been posting every single update to the editing room on the site because it was moving extremely fast, but there were some cool things unlocked yesterday so I figured it was a good time to post them up. I suggest heading over to the editing room and watching all of the videos that are unlocked, but I've posted a couple of the more interesting ones here. Enjoy.

20 Responses to “Lots of Updates to the Editing Room”

1. Trey + says:

Is it just me or are the “new” updates all greyed out in the editing room???

Whden the cursor gets to them it just acts as tho their is no frame there?

This happening to anyone else??

2. StanSitwell says:

not me, I’m seeing them just like all the ones that have been there for months.

3. James says:

cool 🙂 looks awesome :DDD

4. I guess its ship breaks down into those tiny cube things, right? And the creature has some tentacles, right? I have to admit i haven’t been following Super 8’s viral as much as i did Cloverfield’s. The Dark Knight Rises viral looks to be entertaining enough.

5. MicMagellan says:

There are just too many questions??? In words of Edward Nygma. My wall is almost complete… what do i get for all my hard work Mr. Abrams?

What is everything to someone and nothing to everyone else…

Seriously, i want a cookie.
    * the flying man out the wreck by the station
    * the creature re-structuring during the approaching flash lights
    * that thing spinning when her head turns
    * the reflection morphing face in the lens
    * that thing the reaches beyond the flame

mic

6. MicMagellan says:

one last thought…

i heard something about a :(happy meal promo..? cubes and cams i wonder. I hope it reps something from ficher price like that cool little reel crank actions view master thing. maybe it will be space crafts or train cars like their earlier boats and sub wit decals i always f’ed up. rubics cube with missing pieces i don’t know??? something cool

mic

I don’t know anything about a happy meal promo, but there’s definitely a 7-11 promo using the Foursquare app to “check-in” at 7-11 locations.

Just fill in a form asking me about rouge scientest and a space square from rocket poppetiers

8. Troy says:

So I got accepted to the development room, but didn’t see it in time for today’s activity. Anyone else on here in the development room? Just curious what happens. Thanks.

9. Nick says:

So the cubes must be a safety mechanism to insure the craft did not fall into the wrong hands.And from the looks of it,their incredibly durable,perhaps the strongest material on the planet for the moment.

10. R says:

Does any1 know whats up with the clip about ASC1-ASC8?? Then there are 4 blocks on the screen.

11. I got some great reviews from the midnight showing last night. Spoiler Free!!!